Thursday, March 29, 2012

Egg-cellent Easter Ideas!

Crochet Easter Egg
Easter is a week away and if you are like me, you are hunting for something besides candy to load those baskets with.  I do this every year with my sons.  I think, "this year, I am not filling their baskets with just candy (and chocolate)!"

Felt Easter Cookies
Okay, great.  Good idea there.  But now what?  What will I put in their baskets besides sugar and corn syrup?  What about something homemade?  (Insert aha moment here.)  I shall make something for their baskets!

Crochet Child Bunny Slippers
If you can hold a crochet hook or knitting needles you can replace the sugar high with something substantially more healthy.  Not to mention curtailing the sugar induced Easter coma so many of us experience on Easter afternoon.

Glitter Eggs
Use some of these clever Easter crafts to fill up your baskets, whether for kids or friends or something special for the neighbors.  Or hop over to our Easter Crafts page for a sweet list of non-edible treats!  The Easter bunny will thank you.

We love feedback and photos, so send us some!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...