Thursday, December 13, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is...

A little peace on earth and at home! With all the hurry and scurry of the holidays it's easy to lose your peace and your mind. Between running to the mall for last minute gifts and running kids to school plays, I have no idea when I'll get it all done, let alone stay on budget.

Good news. There is a solution to all my hustle and bustle, and yours too! If you have yarn, some craft supplies and a tiny bit of time, it's not too late to create some adorable handmade gifts to share or keep!











Easy Snowman Ornament


Ornament Display

My advice to survive the next few weeks? Find some peace, kick back and relax with some crafts. Enjoy your loved ones and soak in the spirit of the season.

Connect with us on Facebook to share your favorite holiday craft or visit Craftown for tons of festive Christmas craft ideas.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...