Thursday, August 29, 2013

4 Angry Birds and Some Hats

You may be thinking it's still too warm to consider beanies, slouchies or stocking hats. But fall always has a way of sneaking up on us doesn't it? I love to crochet items for fall because I love snuggly accessories and I can wear so many different styles in fall and winter, that I just can't pull off in spring or summer. (I love to layer.)

I decided to share some quirky cute stocking hat patterns that will delight the kids and entertain the adults. Get a jump on your fall and winter accessories and crochet a funky Angry Birds hat for the little birdies at your house!

Black Bird Hat

Blue Bird Hat

Red Bird Hat

King Pig Hat

Visit Craftown for more fun free patterns for back to school or any time of year. Connect with us on Facebook where I share more crafty ideas from other great craft bloggers and sites. Or follow us on Pinterest and make your own pinboard filled with inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...