Friday, February 28, 2014

Here Comes Spring!

Lucky Shamrocks Wreath

Faux Sheepskin Cloud Rug

Ultimate Cuddle Blanket

DIY Fabric Feathers
Are you ready for Spring, warmer weather and even a little rain? I am! I love the snow, but I am not sad to see it go. In our area of the Gem State, it's been a long cold overcast snowy Winter. Not that we didn't need it. But the natives are getting restless at my house and ready to be outside! 

And I'm getting a bit restless too. I need something new and crafty and pretty to work on. I thought you might as well, so I've shared a few ideas to get you started. Whatever the weather outside your door, enjoy some creative inspiration - on me!

Visit Craftown for more free DIYs, projects and patterns to make for any occasion.

Connect with us!

Facebook 
Google+
Pinterest
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...