Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Is In The Air!

Can you smell it? Grass turning green, leaves peaking out from trees and a few flowers poking their little heads up! Spring is in the air and I love it! I love all the seasons but the turning of Winter to Spring always fills me with such hope and anticipation for new life and new growth.

We have some pretty great crafts and activities just for you, inspired by Spring. I've featured just a few here to get you started. Visit our Spring/Easter crafts page for even more creative inspiration!


Easy Fair Isle Bag


Spring Flower


Spring Blocks


Spring Flower Hairclip


Spring Flower Bracelet

I hope this post leaves you inspired and looking forward to the season! Visit Craftown and browse our various holiday craft sections. Or connect with us on Facebook where I share all sorts of ideas and inspiration from other craft bloggers too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...