Thursday, March 28, 2013

Last Minute Easter Crafts

"Scrambling" around at the last minute to fill your eggs? Or basket? Spring and Easter always tend to sneak up on me (even though they visit about the same time every year) and I find myself looking around for things I can create out of supplies I have on hand.

Whether you need last minute Easter basket fillers or sweet handmade gifts, we have free patterns and craft ideas that can be created with stuff you probably already have in your craft drawer! Here's a few to get you started.

Knitted Soap Sacks

Crocheted Soap Sacks

Granny Dishcloth

Easter Blocks

Easter Bunny

Hop over to Craftown and unleash your creativity by browsing through our Easter crafts and patterns. Or connect with us on Facebook for more Spring theme activities and inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...